Shopping Feed & Merchant Feed Creator
This is what happens when a team of experts in Digital, Retail, Sales and Artificial Intelligence end up in the same room.
The TAGGR Team
BIMA Hot 100 - 2015. Credited No1 paid app UK app store Oct 2014. Founder / Owner of Rice Media with global retail clients including Superdry and ATS Euromaster. Gin & Tonic.
User-focused and creative
MySQL, C# / MVC, Built the TAGGR algorithm, Chrome app, iOS app and iBeacon platform. Built internal platform for store development @Superdry. Champagne.
ASP.Net, C#, Java, SQL Seasoned builder of enterprise levels systems across e-commerce & CRM. Prized iOS and Android developer. Craft Ale.
Stuff you might like to know about TAGGR
- Taggr can crawl your site for product pages using only your root URL.
- It can scrape information from those product pages and turn it into a useable xml feed for Google Merchant.
- It can (for premium users) differentiate colour and size.
- It can create a useable, fetch-able feed for google merchant that you only need to set up once. Google merchant allows a daily, weekly or monthly scheduled fetch.
- Our current algorithm allows for 20000 products an hour to be crawled and scraped successfully. We are aiming to further the algorithm and architecture to support 100000 products per hour.
- Taggr has an easy-to-use portal that allows you to add and refresh multiple feeds depending on your account parameters.
- Use of Taggr costs between £49/month and £499/month depending on what kind of volume you require.
- Taggr is available for use by digital agencies with e-commerce clients, or online retailers that manage their own Adwords account.
- Taggr is always looking for SEO/Digital agencies to partner with. If none of the packages on the pricing page suit your requirements, we would be happy to create a bespoke pricing plan with individual account parameters.
- TAGGR is not an agency. We do not manage SEO, PPC or shopping campaigns. We simply generate a feed for you to export into Google Merchant. We are, however, more than happy to recommend one of our trusted partners to manage your content, digital campaigns and PPC.
- TAGGR started out with four retail-obsessed people in a tiny little room throwing ideas around. And we still believe greatly in startup culture. We make a point to never stop learning, no if you would like to feed back any opinions on our service, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com
- We are always on the lookout for talent. Shoppers with a keen eye, big names on social media, tastemakers and thought-leaders. If you feel that you could benefit us in some way with your skills, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org