Shopping Feed & Merchant Feed Creator
This is what happens when a team of experts in Digital, Retail, Sales and Artificial Intelligence end up in the same room.
The TAGGR Team
BIMA Hot 100 - 2015. Credited No1 paid app UK app store Oct 2014. Founder / Owner of Rice Media with global retail clients including Superdry and ATS Euromaster. Gin & Tonic.
User-focused and creative
MySQL, C# / MVC, Built the TAGGR algorithm, Chrome app, iOS app and iBeacon platform. Built internal platform for store development @Superdry. Champagne.
ASP.Net, C#, Java, SQL Seasoned builder of enterprise levels systems across e-commerce & CRM. Prized iOS and Android developer. Craft Ale.
Helped see two startups (Glide, ROAR) from incorporation to mass growth and exit. Business Masters Winner 2013 (Best Newcomer) and BYPY Finalist 2014 (Technology). Whisky & Soda.
Strategist and salesman
Stuff you might like to know about TAGGR
- Taggr can crawl your site for product pages using only your root URL.
- It can scrape information from those product pages and turn it into a useable xml feed for Google Merchant.
- It can (for premium users) differentiate colour and size.
- It can create a useable, fetch-able feed for google merchant that you only need to set up once. Google merchant allows a daily, weekly or monthly scheduled fetch.
- Our current algorithm allows for 20000 products an hour to be crawled and scraped successfully. By Christmas 2016 we hope to have developed the algorithm and architecture to support 100000 products per hour.
- Taggr has an easy-to-use portal that allows you to add and refresh multiple feeds depending on your account parameters.
- Use of Taggr costs between £49/month and £499/month depending on what kind of volume you require.
- Taggr is available for use by digital agencies with e-commerce clients, or online retailers that manage their own Adwords account.
- Taggr is always looking for SEO/Digital agencies to partner with. If none of the packages on the pricing page suit your requirements, we would be happy to create a bespoke pricing plan with individual account parameters.
- TAGGR is not an agency. We do not manage SEO, PPC or shopping campaigns. We simply generate a feed for you to export into Google Merchant. We are, however, more than happy to recommend one of our trusted partners to manage your content, digital campaigns and PPC.
- TAGGR started out with four retail-obsessed people in a tiny little room throwing ideas around. And we still believe greatly in startup culture. We make a point to never stop learning, no if you would like to feed back any opinions on our service, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com
- We are always on the lookout for talent. Shoppers with a keen eye, big names on social media, tastemakers and thought-leaders. If you feel that you could benefit us in some way with your skills, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an investor in technology, or a retailer or large agency that is looking to invest in the next big brand in retail technology, then we will be opening up our prospectus for external investment in January 2017. If you would like to find out a little bit more about investing in taggr, please email email@example.com